Need a fresh breathing space away from Bangalore? Escape to some of the most beautiful places in an around karnataka. It is a hassle free journey that will lead you to unforgettable destinations.
The top 5 places for your getaway are listed below.
- Gokarna – A few hours away from Bangalore is the beautiful and sandy Gokarna. Termed as “Mini Goa” this paradise has beaches to die for and treks that will leave you breathless. Spend a day at the beach and make new friends around a beach bonfire. Take a trip here with the best travel company in Bangalore, Monks on Wheels.
- Horsley hills – This popular hill station awaits just 166 KMS from Bangalore with lush greenery and tall hills to take your breath away. The destination has a resort and many homestays if you wish to indulge in nature a little deeper. There are many species of plants and wildlife to be seen on the exciting and picturesque drive here.
- Coorg – The Scotland of India is just 264 KMS from Bangalore with a view of most and clouds where you’ll find yourself standing in the sky. Coorg is perfect for a relaxed trip focused on sight seeing and leisure with many other destinations such as Mysore very close by. Experience the quality coffee plantations and waterfalls the place has to offer while feasting your eyes on nature.
- Chikmagalur – For the trekking enthusiasts Chikmagalur is the place to be. It houses beautiful mountains and hills along with waterfalls to add more beauty to the terrain. Explore Kudremukh or Mullayanagiri, or feel the power of the holy caves all with the best trekking organizers in Bangalore, Monks on Wheels.
- Yercaud – Experience another one of South India’s beautiful hill stations with a unique touch of coffee plantations, mango groves and several other plantations. Yercaud has all the amenities of Major resorts and hotels while maintaining the essence of the hill station. It is a thrilling and premium trip to cater to your travel pangs.