Warning: You are about to read the most exciting section, a signature hand-crafted, Monks On Wheels experience. This is for people who want to join for some true adventure and unique fun.
1) We say bye to Namma Bengaluru at around 10 PM.
(Please have a light dinner. We don’t want you to starve!)
2) Our experienced organizers will keep you engaged with fun ice breaker session, a great way to bond with your fellow travellers.
3) Next up? Good rest required for the adventure in waiting!.
1) Reach our homestay at Dandeli in the morning to a steaming hot cup of coffee.
2) Freshen up and have a delicious, authentic breakfast.
3) Take ad drive to the fascinating Honey Bee Park.
4) Get yourselves energized by having a tasty lunch.
5) Head to the most spectacular White Water River Rafting (Rs. 1350/- + Tax PP) in Kali river.
6) Return back to our homestay.
9) Freshen up and gather around the campfire to tea and piping hot snacks (if weather permits).
10) Warm up, indulge in activities, or dance the evening away, hosted by our fun-experts.
11) Dig into a traditional dinner which is unlimited! (Veg & Non Veg)
12) Sleep like a baby at our overnight stay in comfortable dorms/rooms on sharing basis.
1) Wake up to the sounds of the forest and enjoy an early morning breakfast.
2) Head out to visit the Gigantic Syntheri Rocks.
3) Start the return journey to Bengaluru. Wait, did you think the fun was over!!?
4) Sing along, dance to good music and play interactive games on the way
5) Have sumptuous lunch & dinner (Both Unlimited on Food Menu) enroute.
6) Reach Namma Bengaluru in the morning (around 11:30 PM) with memories of a lifetime!
1. White Water River Rafting will be done at JLR Kali Adventure Camp under the supervision of trained professionals.
2. Reporting Time for rafting: 1:30 PM
3. White Water Rafting charges is Rs. 1350/- + Tax per person which has to be booked online prior to the trip. (Contact us for the booking link)
4. Rafting will cover a distance 9 KM approx and will take around 3.5-4 Hours.
We are sure you must be excited but hold on, are you wondering what the package includes?
Answer – we’ve got everything you need covered for your 2 day vacation.
1. All delicious meals: – 2 Breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinner.
2. Comfortable accommodation for one night in dorms inside the forest.
3. Hot water for bathing
4. Jeep ride charges to rafting base point and back
5. Visit the fascinating Honey Bee Park.
6. Visit the Monolithic Syntheri Rocks
7. Entry fees
8. Campfire** with snacks and other activities.
9. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don’t have any).
10. Non-AC Transport with pushback seats to and fro Bengaluru
11. 2 or more members of Monks on Wheels to keep you entertained throughout the event.
12. GST (yes, we are honest like that!)
White Water River Rafting charges at Kali River, Personal expenses, and other things not mentioned above
Now that you have decided to join the trip, congrats on the excellent choice! Monks on Wheels assures you a real experience in nature, distinctive value and finest quality in service.
1) You have the option to make your own transportation arrangements (car/bike/public transport) to join the event for which per person price: Rs.4569/-*
2) Partial payment of Rs. 3300/- can be made to book your slot. Remaining amount to be paid online/cash on the day of the trip
3) Monks on Wheels trek leads will have a radio communication device as a part of safety measure.
4) Comfortable accommodation for one night in dorms inside the forest on sharing basis.
5) A Whatsapp group will be created 2-3 days before the event where all the necessary information like things to carry, pick up points, time etc will be provided.
6) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
7) In an extremely rare scenario, due to unforeseen incidents like natural calamities, road blocks etc. or restrictions by the government or forest department, the itinerary might be changed/modified depending on the situation.
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the event amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the event amount paid shall be refunded.
3. All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
4. No refund will be made for any type of cancellation if partial payment is done.
We rafted along the river kali in dandeli with monks on wheels . It was one of the best experiences.
Had been to Dandeli(River Rafting) with MonksonWheels. It was a memorable trip? Experienced best food and accommodation with unlimited fun. Thanks to all those organizers for treating us so well!