Monks on Wheels brings to you a most exciting white water rafting experience in Kali River at Dandeli. That’s not al, enrich your knowledge on the importance honey bees to mankind and a visit to the natural beauty Syntheri Rocks.
Dandeli is the wildlife and adventure zone of the south. Here’s why?
Dandeli is an ideal vacation destination in north Karnataka for those who love nature which is about 480 km from Bengaluru. It offers tourists an incomparable mix of scenic beauty. The modern town on the river is surrounded by deciduous forests and a renowned wildlife habitat where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain.
Kali River Rafting:
White water rafting, kayaking and canoeing on the Kali River class 3 rapids is an unforgettable experience for adventure seekers. Overland treks, cycling and mountain biking can be spontaneous or fully catered with equipment and guides.
Warning: You are about to read the most exciting section, a signature hand-crafted, Monks On Wheels experience. This is for people who want to join for some true adventure and unique fun.
1) We say bye to Namma Bengaluru at around 10 PM.
(Please have a light dinner. We don’t want you to starve!)
2) Our experienced organizers will keep you engaged with fun ice breaker session, a great way to bond with your fellow travellers.
3) Next up? Good rest required for the adventure in waiting!.
1) Reach our homestay at Dandeli in the morning to a steaming hot cup of coffee.
2) Freshen up and have a delicious, authentic breakfast.
3) Take ad drive to the fascinating Honey Bee Park.
4) Get yourselves energized by having a tasty lunch.
5) Head to the most spectacular White Water River Rafting (Rs. 1350/- + Tax PP) in Kali river.
6) Return back to our homestay.
9) Freshen up and gather around the campfire to tea and piping hot snacks (if weather permits).
10) Warm up, indulge in activities, or dance the evening away, hosted by our fun-experts.
11) Dig into a traditional dinner which is unlimited! (Veg & Non Veg)
12) Sleep like a baby at our overnight stay in comfortable dorms on sharing basis.
1) Wake up to the sounds of the forest and enjoy an early morning breakfast.
2) Head out to visit the Gigantic Syntheri Rocks.
3) Start the return journey to Bengaluru. Wait, did you think the fun was over!!?
4) Sing along, dance to good music and play interactive games on the way
5) Have sumptuous lunch & dinner (Both Unlimited on Food Menu) enroute.
6) Reach Namma Bengaluru in the morning (around 11:30 PM) with memories of a lifetime!
1. White Water River Rafting will be done at JLR Kali Adventure Camp under the supervision of trained professionals.
2. Reporting Time for rafting: 1:30 PM
3. White Water Rafting charges is Rs. 1350/- + Tax per person which has to be booked online prior to the trip. (Contact us for the booking link)
4. Rafting will cover a distance 9 KM approx and will take around 3.5-4 Hours.
We are sure you must be excited but hold on, are you wondering what the package includes?
Answer – we’ve got everything you need covered for your 2 day vacation.
Now that you have decided to join the trip, congrats on the excellent choice! Monks on Wheels assures you a real experience in nature, distinctive value and finest quality in service.
Price for per person: Rs. 5996/-*
1) You have the option to make your own transportation arrangements (car/bike/public transport) to join the event for which per person price: Rs.3996/-*
2) Partial payment of Rs. 3000/- can be made to book your slot. Remaining amount to be paid online/cash on the day of the trip
3) Monks on Wheels trek leads will have radio communication device as a part of safety measure.
4) Comfortable accommodation for one night in dorms inside the forest on sharing basis.
5) A Whatsapp group will be created 2-3 days before the event where all the necessary information like things to carry, pick up points, time etc will be provided.
6) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
7) In an extremely rare scenario, due to unforeseen incidents like natural calamities, road blocks etc. or restrictions by the government or forest department, the itinerary might be changed/modified depending on the situation.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort but you can definitely trust us to give you the most thrilling experience and the best premium hospitality.
A: Partial payment is an advance paid to block your slot for a particular event. Remaining amount of the event to be paid online/cash on the day of the trip.
A: Monks on Wheels will be arranging an AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
A: Monks on Wheels will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
A: Monks on Wheels do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you to contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.
A: Yes, It is completely safe for women travelers. Monks on Wheels events are done keeping certain standards and safety measures. We will always send a minimum of two trip organizers for all our events (many of them women trek leads). For better understanding on how we manage trips, read these reviews by our solo women travelers.
Review link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Monksonwheels/reviews/
A: Monks on Wheels usually have more women travelers joining our trips. However, sometimes the ratio will be almost equal.
A: Yes, in fact most of Monks on Wheels trek leads are women.
A: Monks on Wheels keeps certain quality standards where we provide venues like home stays or campsites that are good and hygienic with neat and clean washrooms.
We rafted along the river kali in dandeli with monks on wheels . It was one of the best experiences.
Had been to Dandeli(River Rafting) with MonksonWheels. It was a memorable trip? Experienced best food and accommodation with unlimited fun. Thanks to all those organizers for treating us so well!