Hampi, a village and a temple town in Karnataka is one of the most historically rich places. Listed under the UNESCO World Heritage Site as the Group of monuments at Hampi, this city was also at one point one of the richest cities in the world when it was in its peak. As per statistics of the year 2014, Hampi is said to be the most searched places of Karnataka online. People who visit Hampi are mostly people who love history and architecture. It is no surprise that Hampi is such a famous place for tourists that visit from all over the globe.
Departure from Bangalore
10:30 PM (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
Departure from Bangalore at around 10:30 PM. (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
1) Reach homestay, Freshen up and Have Breakfast.
2) Grab a cycle and Start the Heritage Cycle ride in Hampi which concentrates on the architecture and history of Vijayanagara Empire that will be explained by a certified guide who will accompany us.
3) Have lunch (Self-sponsored)
4) After lunch, continue the cycle ride exploring many more monuments till evening.
5) Head back to campsite, Freshen up and Gather for Campfire(depends on weather conditons)
6) Enjoy around bonfire followed by dinner.
7) End it all with staying in tents.
i) A support vehicle shall be called at the earliest for the cycle ride so if there is any problem or emergency we will have backup ready.
ii) Also before the start of the ride all the cycles will be checked for conditon of the cycle, saddle height, brakes etc.
iii) Accomodation will be on sharing basis.
1) Wake up early in the morning and start sport climbing and bouldering with all safety gears along with professional instructors.
2) Have Breakfast after the adventure sport and start the return journey to Bengaluru.
3) Have lunch and dinner (both Self-sponsored) enroute.
4) Return to Bengaluru at approx 11:30 PM
All adventure activities will be carried out under the supervision of trained professionals. We request everyone not to try any activities without the consent of the instructors.
Early Bird with transport:- Rs. 4499/-*
Actual price with Transport – Rs. 5199/-*
A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.
I have gone for treks ,outing as solo or with groups with several expedition orgs but this one is the best .The way the organizers bind the group be it Ashwin ,Chethan or Lata,is commendable.Their timing,interaction and arrangement is pretty good.I always look forward to going new places with these guys when I get free time.
Book ticket with MOW and relax . They will handle everything . Their trips are planned in such a way that you aren’t tired and they make sure you have enough rest before you join next working day . It’s mix of leisure and fun and they love talking 🙂