Monks on Wheels and Rajdhani Biker’s in association with Wicked Ride presents to you the genesis of the most epic series of Motorcycle Rides for the year 2019.
About Rider Diaries:
How would you like to have the most thrilling and safe ride away from the city exploring the culture of a new place and meeting new people from different walks of life?
We bring you the Rider Diaries which is a one of a kind series of one-day motorcycle rides which will be conducted on first Sunday of every month in 2019. In these rides, you can expect rides to authentic breakfast places, historical places, water dams and reservoirs, hills etc.
Season 1 – Ride 9
Date: 1st Sept 2019
Destination:- Jogimatti Forest
Total Distance:- 420 km approx
Charges – Free!!!
The bikers have to bear the fuel and food cost. We will not be charging anything.
Parle G Toll Plaza (Tumkur Road)
6:00 am:- meet up, Briefing about rules & signal
6:30 am:- Flag off / Departure
– Ride to Breakfast point.
– Continue Ride to Jogimatte Forest
– Reach Destination Relax & Click Pictures
– Explore the area which has a mini zoo and a mini waterfalls.
– Ride starts back to Bengaluru
– Reach Bengaluru.
This Event is exclusively a bike ride, unlike our previous events.
We invite all of you to join us and make this one great memory.
1. Only bikes of 150cc and above are allowed.
2. Total Distance is 420 km approx
3. Due to traffic/Bad roads/Rain/time extended for breakfast/coffee/Lunch, time may be extended.
To Join the ride’s WhatsApp group click here
For queries of the event
Santhosh +91 9972-488-253 (RBDC)
Abhinav +91 7760-092-812 (MW)