1) We say bye to Namma Bengaluru at around 10 PM.
(Please have a light dinner. We don’t want you to starve!)
2) Our experienced organizers will keep you engaged with a fun ice breaker session, a great way to bond with your fellow travellers.
3) Next up? Good rest required for the adventure in waiting!
1) Reach the private campsite at Agumbe in the morning to a steaming hot cup of coffee.
2) Freshen up and have a delicious, authentic breakfast.
3) Depart from the private campsite to reach the trek base.
4) Start trekking to the Sparkling Jogigundi falls surrounded by dense forests.
5) Enjoy and relax witnessing the beautiful falls.
6) Continue trekking to the Dazzling Barkana falls.
7) Have your packed lunch with a million-dollar view!
8) Descend to the base and drive (give your tired muscles a rest) back to the private campsite.
9) Freshen up and gather around the campfire to tea and piping hot snacks (if weather permits).
10) Warm-up, indulge in activities, or dance the evening away, hosted by our fun-experts.
11) New Year Celebration 2021
12) Dig into a traditional dinner which is unlimited! (Veg & Non-Veg)
13) Sleep like a baby during our overnight stay in tents.
1) Wake up to the sounds of the forest and enjoy early morning breakfast.
2) Feel the nostalgia by a visit to the Legendary Malgudi Days House
3) Start your journey to the wonderful Malpe Beach.
4) Enjoy coastal cuisines for Lunch at Seashells restaurant. (Unlimited on food menu)
5) Take an exciting boat ride to the famous St. Mary’s Island.
6) Head to the Light House at Kapu Beach for a breath-taking view from the top. (If time permits)
7) Start the return journey to Bengaluru. Wait, did you think the fun was over!!?
8) Sing along, dance to good music, and play interactive games on the way
9) Have a sumptuous dinner (Unlimited on Food Menu) en route.
1) Reach Namma Bengaluru in the morning (around 5 AM) with memories of a lifetime!
i) Trek Difficulty – Moderate to difficult (Just do it!)
ii) Trek duration – 2 – 3 hrs (One way)
iii) Trek distance – 4 – 5 km (One Way)
iv) Comfortable accommodation will be in tents on sharing basis.
Now that you have decided to join the trip, congrats on the excellent choice! Monks on Wheels assures you a real experience in nature, distinctive value, and the finest quality in service.
1. Water bottles
2. Raincoat or Umbrella (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair of clothing
6. One cover sheet or Garbage Bag (It’s a trek hack, trust us.)
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
12. Sufficient cash
Review link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Monksonwheels/reviews/