Ooty is one of the most beautiful places for a tourist visit. The scenic beauty, the facilities and the pleasant weather will make your holiday worthwhile.Camping in Ooty is a very good tourist attraction because of the camping terrain and weather Ooty offers. People often accompany it with a campfire in Ooty.
Apart from that, trekking in Ooty is also very popular, again, because of the adventurous terrain and beautiful atmosphere. The kotagiri Trek is one such that nobody should miss once in Ooty.There are numerous places to visit near Ooty that have a rich history and also have a really great scenic view.
The Ooty Rose Garden, Ooty Botanical Garden, the emerald lake tourist spots that have continued to amuse people with the visual treat that they are. One should definitely visit Ooty and explore every nook and corner of this town because this town has a lot of beautiful wonders to offer.
10:30 PM (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
Departure from Bangalore at around 10:30 PM. (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
1) Check in & allocating tents (Refreshment for 30 minutes & exploring the camp spot )
2) Morning ~ tea & breakfast
3) Trek down the slip rock to the view point
4) Ridge walk to the pond chilling the feet(4 kms from campspot)
5) Cave hike & visit to tribe house
6) Lunch served
7) Visit to waterfalls to enjoy the bath @ ice cold pure mountain water(6 kms)
8) Secret trek to the rock to enjoy the blissful evening sunset between the mountains to end up with the trek
9) Return to base & niligiri tea with snacks will be served.
10 Set up camp-fire
12) Knocked off in the alpine tents
2) Check out
3) Have lunch enroute
4 Reach Bengaluru around 10 PM
Without Transport cost:-
Early Bird Offer: INR 2199/-*
Per person – INR 2799/-*
With Transport cost:-
Early bird offer – INR 3999/-*
Per Person – INR 4599/-*
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at
the mentioned time.
5) Max capacity: 30 The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their own transport arrangements, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport cost.
A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.
My first time with MOW was the trek to Kotagiri. Not only was their management and planning good, they had planned out a perfect trek with time enough to relax and get back on tracks the next day. The trek, the camping experience and the fun, was all a 10 on 10.