Warning: You are about to read the most exciting section, a signature hand-crafted, Monks On Wheels experience. This is for people who want to join for some true adventure and unique fun.
1) We say bye to Namma Bengaluru at around 6 AM.
2) A short stop for Breakfast enroute at Hotel Mayura (Unlimited Food Menu).
3) Visit the elegant Shettihalli Church.
4) Continue the ride and reach Hotel Mayura Yagachi of KSTDC at Belur
5) Check-in to your rooms and freshen up.
6) Have sumptuous lunch (Unlimited Veg & Non Veg) at the hotel.
7) Take a small ride to Yagachi dam.
8) Go all in and enjoy the various adventurous water sports at Yagachi Dam.
9) Return back to the hotel.
10) Freshen up for some tea and piping hot snacks.
10) Gather around for the campfire (if weather permits)
11) Warm-up, indulge in activities, or dance the evening away, hosted by our fun-experts.
12) Dig into a traditional dinner which is unlimited! (Veg & Non-veg)
13) Sleep like a baby overnight on twin-sharing AC rooms with attached bathrooms.
1) Wake up to the sounds of nature to a steaming hot cup of coffee.
2) We ride into the beautiful ghats to visit the famous Bettada Byraveshwara Temple to relive the historic significance of this Temple.
3) Return back to the hotel
4) Enjoy the morning breakfast.
5) Return back to your rooms, get ready and check-out at 11am.
7) Start the return journey to Bengaluru
8) Visit the lesser known architectural marvel Veernanarayana Swamy Temple.
8) Stop for some delicious lunch enroute (Unlimited on Food menu)
9) Reach Namma Bengaluru in the night (around 9 PM) with memories of a lifetime!
We are sure you must be excited but hold on, are you wondering what the package includes?
Answer – we’ve got everything you need covered for your 2 day vacation.
1. All delicious meals: – 2 Breakfast, 2 lunch and 1 dinner.
2. AC premium room accommodation on twin sharing with attached bathroom for
one night at KSTDC Hotel Mayura Yagachi.
3. One complimentary water sport – Kayaking/Speed Boat/Banana Ride
4. Ride coordination and safe travel measures.
5. Evening Hi-Tea and snacks.
6. Campfire** and other activities.
7. Visit to the elegant Shettihalli Church.
8. Visit the famous Bettada Byraveshwara Temple.
9. Visit to architectural beauty Sri Veeranarayana Swamy Temple.
10. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don’t have any).
11. 2 or more members of Monks on Wheels to manage the ride and keep you
entertained throughout the event.
12. GST (yes, we are honest like that!)
Dinner of Day 2, Transportation, Fuel & Personal expenses, and other things not mentioned above.
Now that you have decided to join the trip, congrats on the excellent choice! Monks on Wheels assures you a real experience in nature, distinctive value and finest quality in service.
Early Bird Price without transport per person (Twin sharing AC room): Rs. 3969/- (No Hidden Charges)
Early Bird Price with transport per person (Twin sharing AC room): Rs. 5469/- (No Hidden Charges)
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the event amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the event amount paid shall be refunded.
3. All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.