1) We say bye to Namma Bengaluru at around 6 AM.
2) A short stop for Breakfast enroute at Mayura Hotel (Unlimited Food Menu).
3) Continue with our journey to Kalasa witnessing the beauty of the western ghats.
4) Reach our homestay and have a home cooked lunch (Veg)
5) Take a joyful ride to the hidden Kodige Waterfalls.
6) Relax and play at this gorgeous waterfall.
7) Return back to the homestay
8) Freshen up and gather around the campfire to tea and piping hot snacks (if weather permits).
9) Warm up, indulge in activities, or dance the evening away, hosted by our fun-experts.
10) Dig into a traditional dinner which is unlimited! (Veg & Non Veg)
11) Sleep like a baby at our overnight stay in comfortable dorms.
1) Wake up to the sounds of nature to a steaming hot cup of coffee.
2) Depart from homestay to reach the trek base.
3) Start trekking to the isolated off-beat Ballalarayanadurga fort.
4) Reach the fort to get astonished by its beauty.
5) Have your packed breakfast with a million dollar view!
6) Descend to the base and drive (give your tired muscles a rest) back to the homestay.
7) Have sumptuous lunch(Veg) and check out from our homestay.
8) Drive to visit the UNESCO heritage architectural marvel, Halebeedu temple and get ready to pose for those Insta pictures!
9) A professional guide will reveal the ancient rich architecture of the temple.
10) Start the return journey to Bengaluru.
11) Reach Namma Bengaluru in the night (around 10.30 PM) with memories of a lifetime!
Price for per person: Rs. 3669/- (No Hidden Charges)
1. Water bottles
2. Raincoat or Umbrella (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair of clothing
6. One cover sheet or Garbage Bag (It’s a trek hack, trust us.)
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
12. Sufficient cash
1. What is Partial Payment? If partial payment is done, how to pay the remaining amount?
A: Partial payment is an advance paid to block your slot for a particular event. Remaining amount of the event to be paid online/cash on the day of the trip.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels?
A: Monks on Wheels will be arranging an AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged?
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be pick up points be in Bengaluru?
A: Monks on Wheels will be providing multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming by our own transport arrangements?
A: Once your registration is confirmed, Monks on Wheels shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for Monks on Wheels’ trips?
A: Monks on Wheels do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you to contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these?
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.
8. How safe is it for women travelers?
A: Yes, It is completely safe for women travelers. Monks on Wheels events are done keeping certain standards and safety measures. We will always send a minimum of two trip organizers for all our events (many of them women trek leads). For better understanding on how we manage trips, read these reviews by our solo women travelers.
Review link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Monksonwheels/reviews/
9. What is the ratio of Men & Women in your events?
A: Monks on Wheels usually have more women travelers joining our trips. However, sometimes the ratio will be almost equal.
10. Do you have women trek organizers in Monks on Wheels?
A: Yes, in fact most of Monks on Wheels trek leads are women.
11. What type of venue will it be for the overnight stay? Whether accommodation will be separate for men and women?
A: Monks on Wheels keeps certain quality standards where we provide venues like home stays or campsites that are good and hygienic with neat and clean washrooms.
And yes, we always provide separate accommodation for men and women.
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the event amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the event amount paid shall be refunded.
3. All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
4. In case a participant, after registration, develops COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19, 70% of the event amount paid shall be refunded.