Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
The Shambhavi river has attracted tourists for ages now because of the beautiful view that offers along with the water activities that one can perform on it.
Kayaking is one of the most preferred activities in Shambhavi because kayaking on Shambhavi river is a heavenly experience altogether. When the greenery of nature surrounds you and the vastness of water embraces you, you wish for nothing more but you forever captured that place in your heart and mind.A visit to Saint Mary’s Island opens some various other places to visit because it gives you a new perspective to travel and life.
Departure from Bangalore
Experience camping at the banks of the river! and Visit to the cleanest beach. Monks on Wheels will take you back to your unforgettable school days to remind you what it is to experience being child again.
Departure from Bangalore at around 10 PM. (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
– Reach Mulki, Mangalore.
– Freshenup and have breakfast
– Start Kayaking between 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM. Depending on the tide forecast, Paddle for 4 kms
– Stop for a break
– Paddle for 5 km
– Stop for traditional homemade lunch at base camp around 1:00 PM, Have lunch take rest
– Leave the luggage behind and explore the river Shambhavi, come back to base camp before 6:00 PM
– Barbecue, play music, bonfire, have home cooked dinner and sleep
– Wake up early( around 5:00 AM ) Have home cooked breakfast and leave before 6:00 AM.
– Kayak back to the most secluded and clean beach of Mangalore – Udupi region.
– Go to the beach and have fun.
– Finish the activity before 11:00 AM
– Head to Malpe Beach
– Have Lunch (self-sponsored)
– Visit St. Mary’s Island
– Relax on the clean sands of Malpe Beach
– Start return journey Bengaluru
– Have dinner (self-sponsored)
– Reach Bengaluru around 5 AM