Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are happy to talk to you.
Seriously, Don’t be shy!!
Brace yourself as we bring you a Monks on Wheels exclusive event for an ultimate experience to VARKALA. We take you on the most amazing tour for 2N/3D to the unique beach town backed by the marvelous red cliffs, a peaceful canoe boat ride through the serene backwaters surrounded by lush green coconut plantation and one of a kind water experience doing Stand Up Paddle & Kayaking to an island which is once believed to have been used to hide gold.
Sounds exciting right ? Add the Monks on Wheels hospitality & entertainment to it and you’ll have the most spectacular experience worth cherishing for a life time.
There are a million things to do in Varkala that will keep you engaged and entertained during your vacation there.You can visit the Varkala lighthouse or you can explore the amazing water sports in Varkala.
Jet skiing, parasailing, surfing, canoe rides are all activities that you can enjoy with your friends and family. They are really fun and exciting!
Kayaking in Varkala is one of the main tourist attractions because it’s safe yet very very thrilling. You can explore nature while you are kayaking in the backwaters near Varkala beaches.
It’s an extreme serene experience that takes you closer to nature.
There are various places to visit in Varkala that will gift you new experiences of your life.
You can visit the Edava beach which are virgin stretches circling a blue lagoon! You can also visit the Anjengo fort to explore the heritage.
Varkala is a beautiful place altogether and one should definitely visit this place to make some amazing memories of travelling.
Departure from Bangalore
10:30 PM (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
Departure from Bangalore at around 10:30 PM. (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
1) Check-In to the Hostel at 12 Noon.
2) Freshen up, Head out to have an authentic lunch at True Thomas.
3) Start the journey towards the Golden Island Stand-Up Paddle/ Kayaking.
4) Paddle/Kayak in the beautiful and calm backwaters to the magnificent Golden Island.
5) Enjoy the most wonderful view of the sun set from the island.
6) Return back to the hostel.
7) Later try out the famous cafes (Darjeeling Cafe, Cafe italiano & Coffee Temple recommended) in Varkala for dinner(self-sponsored).
8) End it all by overnight stay in the hostel/tents.
1) Wake up and have breakfast.
2) Head to Kappil Beach
3) Start journey to Munroe Island(2 hrs)
4) Have lunch(self-sponsored) enroute.
5) Hop on the boat for a canoe ride through the lush green coconut trees
6) Enjoy the serene backwaters and click some amazing pictures.
7) Visit Mayyanad Beach for sunset enroute while returning
8) Return back to the hostel.
9) Get ready for some barbecue, campfire & music.
10) Leisure time to try out the variety of cuisines at some famous restaurants for dinner(self-sponsored).
11) End it all by overnight stay in the hostel/tent.
1) Wake up and try some surfing or play on the beach.
2) Have Breakfast
3) Check-out at 10:30 AM
4) Go shopping in the famous north cliff at Varkala.
5) Head back to Bengaluru.
Early Bird offer without transportation cost: Rs.7599/-*
Normal Price without transportation cost: Rs. 8599/-*
Train: The best and cheapest option to travel from Bengaluru to Varkala.
Bengaluru –> Varkala(VAK) || Kanyakumari Express(16526)
Varkala(VAK) –> Bengaluru || Bangalore Express(16525)
Bus: Regular buses are available to Thiruvanthapuram from Bengaluru. From there it’s a one hour journey to Varkala from any local transport.
Flights: Flights are available to Thiruvanthapuram from Bengaluru. From there it’s a one hour journey to Varkala from any local transport.
1) People have to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis in a hostel
3) Max No: 20 Pax
4) Beds or Tents will be given on first cum – first basis.
The hostel has basic amenities with neat and clean washrooms.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.