STAY UPDATED ON THE LATEST EVENTS
Get exclusive updates on the upcoming treks, camping, rides, adventure trips and more. Subscribe now to receive all the updates to your inbox.
1. What is Partial Payment? If partial payment is done, how to pay the remaining amount?
A: Partial payment is an advance paid to block your slot for a particular event. Remaining amount of the event to be paid online/cash on the day of the trip.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels?
A: Monks on Wheels will be arranging an Non – AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged?
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be pick up points be in Bengaluru?
A: Monks on Wheels will be providing multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming by our own transport arrangements?
A: Once your registration is confirmed, Monks on Wheels shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for Monks on Wheels’ trips?
A: Monks on Wheels do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you to contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these?
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.
8. How safe is it for women travelers?
A: Yes, It is completely safe for women travelers. Monks on Wheels events are done keeping certain standards and safety measures. We will always send a minimum of two trip organizers for all our events (many of them women trek leads). For better understanding on how we manage trips, read these reviews by our solo women travelers.
Review link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Monksonwheels/reviews/
9. What is the ratio of Men & Women in your events?
A: Monks on Wheels usually have more women travelers joining our trips. However, sometimes the ratio will be almost equal.
10. Do you have women trek organizers in Monks on Wheels?
A: Yes, in fact most of Monks on Wheels trek leads are women.
11. What type of venue will it be for the overnight stay? Whether accommodation will be separate for men and women?
A: Monks on Wheels keeps certain quality standards where we provide venues like home stays or campsites that are good and hygienic with neat and clean washrooms. And yes, we always provide separate accommodation for men and women.