Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are happy to talk to you.
Seriously, Don’t be shy!!
Monks on Wheels brings you their ultimate event so you could Get the best of both worlds! We take you on a 3N/4D unbelievable tour through the thick jungles of western ghats and thrilling strips of the west coast of Karnataka. This is one event where even the journey matters.
A jungle camp and a beach camp! Sounds exciting isn’t it? That is not all! We will also stay at the place which is over 100 years where the Malgudi days Tv series was shot. This along with a visit to a hidden waterfall, beautiful view of the sunset, a ride along the sea side and Monks on Wheels will give you an experience worth cherishing for a life time.
Departure from Bangalore at around 10 PM.
(People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
I) Reach homestay, freshen up & Have breakfast
II) Drive to Hidden Koodluteertha Falls
III) Trek (3 km) inside the thick forest to reach waterfalls
IV) Enjoy and play in magnificent Koodluteertha waterfalls
V) Have packed lunch
VI) Visit the Legendary Malgudi Days House
VII) Return to the campsite
X) Tent stay in the Jungle
I) Wake up early morning to freshen up, Have breakfast
II) Start journey to Malpe Beach
III) Boat ride to the famous St. Mary’s Island
IV) Have Lunch (self-sponsored)
V) Head to Light House at Kapu Beach
VI) Start return journey Bengaluru
VII) Have dinner (self-sponsored)
I) Reach Bengaluru around 5 AM
Early bird offer with transport Rs. 4799/-*
Normal price with transport Rs. 5599/-*
1. Water bottles
2. Rain coat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair of clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at
the mentioned time.
5) Due to unforeseen constraints by the Forest department, the itinerary might be changed.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the event amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the event amount paid shall be refunded.
3.All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
1. What’s the difference between ‘with transport cost’ ticket and ‘without transport cost’ ticket ?
A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their own transport arrangements, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport cost.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels ?
A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged ?
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be pick up points be in Bengaluru ?
A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming by our own transport arrangements ?
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for the trip ?
A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these ?
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.