Warning: You are about to read the most exciting section, a signature hand-crafted, Monks On Wheels experience. This is for people who want to join for some true adventure and unique fun.
1) We say bye to Namma Bengaluru at around 10 PM. (Please have a light dinner. We don’t want you to starve!)
2) Our experienced organizers will keep you engaged with a fun ice breaker session, a great way to bond with your fellow travellers.
3) Next up? Good rest required for the adventure in waiting!
1) Reach the campsite at Agumbe in the morning to a steaming hot cup of coffee.
2) Freshen up and have a delicious, authentic breakfast.
3) Take a drive to the Hidden Koodluteertha Falls.
4) Trek (3 km) inside the thick forest to reach waterfalls.
5) Enjoy and play in the magnificent Koodluteertha waterfalls.
6) Regain energy by having yummy packed lunch.
7) Feel the nostalgia by visiting the Legendary Malgudi Days House
8) Return back to our campsite
9) Freshen up and gather around the campfire to tea and piping hot snacks (if weather permits).
10) Warm-up, indulge in activities, or dance the evening away, hosted by our fun-experts.
11) Dig into a traditional dinner which is unlimited! (Veg & Non-Veg)
12) Sleep like a baby at our overnight stay in tents.
1) Wake up to the sounds of the forest and enjoy early morning breakfast.
2) Take a small hike to a spectacular viewpoint of the Barkana Falls.
3) Return back to our campsite.
4) Freshen up and have a sumptuous lunch.
5) Start the return journey to Bengaluru. Wait, did you think the fun was over?
6) Sing along, dance to good music, and play interactive games on the way
7) Have a delightful dinner (Unlimited on Food Menu) en route.
8) Reach Namma Bengaluru in the morning (around 5 AM) with memories of a lifetime!
1. All delicious meals: – 2 Breakfasts, 2 lunch, and 2 dinners
2. Comfortable accommodation for one night in tents with a sleeping bag inside the Jungle at our private campsite
3. Trek to the magnificent Koodluteertha Falls
4. Visit the Legendary Malgudi Days House
5. Hike to the spectacular Barkana Falls viewpoint
6. Local Trek Guide charges
7. Forest & other entry charges
8. Campfire** with snacks and other activities
9. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don’t have any)
10. Non-AC Transport with ample legroom and pushback seats to and fro Bengaluru
11. 2 or more members of Monks on Wheels to keep you entertained throughout the event
12. GST (yes, we are honest like that!)
Personal expenses and other things not mentioned above.
1) You have the option to make your own transportation arrangements (car/bike/public transport) to join the event for which per person price: Rs. 4269/- (No hidden charges)
2) Partial payment of Rs. 3300/- can be made to book your slot. Remaining amount to be paid online/cash on the day of the trip
3) Monks on Wheels trek leads will have radio communication device as a part of safety measure
4) Comfortable accommodation will be in tents on sharing basis
5) A Whatsapp group will be created 2-3 days before the event where all the necessary information like things to carry, pick up points, time etc will be provided
6) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund
7) In an extremely rare scenario, due to unforeseen incidents like natural calamities, road blocks etc. or restrictions by the government or forest department, the itinerary might be changed/modified depending on the situation.
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the event amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the event amount paid shall be refunded.
3. All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
4. No refund will be made for any type of cancellation if partial payment is done.