Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are happy to talk to you.
Seriously, Don’t be shy!!
Chikmagalur is known for its coffee plantations. It is one of the most famous hill Stations owing to its picturesque landscape, gushing falls, wildlife sanctuary, pilgrim centres and attractive coffee plantation. This quaint city is blessed with a very soothing climate round the year due to its geographical location in the Western Ghats. There’s a gorgeous range of hills called Baba Budangiri Hills that have a rich and vibrant history and amazing scenery. Get on board with Monks on Wheels as we take you on this journey to the Bababudangiri Trek which is one of the best places for trekking in Chikmagalur with expert guides and picturesque views!
I) Depart from Bangalore around 6AM
II) Have Breakfast enroute at Mayura Hotel (Unlimited Food Menu).
III) Reach Homestay and have Lunch(Veg & Non Veg Buffet)
IV) Enjoy & play in the scenic Jhari waterfalls.
V) Return to Homestay
VI) Freshen up and Get ready for Campfire(Depends on weather)
VII) Enjoy the Campfire party and bonfire dinner (Veg & Non Veg Buffet)
VIII) Activities conducted by Monks on Wheels
IX) End it all with staying in comfortable dorms.
I) Have some Tea early in the morning and Leave for Trek at 6AM
II) Trek to the top of Bababudangiri..
III) Have Breakfast at the peak.
IV) Trek back down and return to homestay
V) Have Lunch(Veg & Non Veg Buffet) & leave to Bangalore.
VI) Visit the Architectural beauty Belur Temple
VI) ETA Bangalore 11:30 PM
Trek Distance:- 4-5 KM one way.
Trek Difficulty:- Easy to Moderate
Early Bird offer with transport charges:- Rs. 3999/-*
Actual price with Transport charges :- Rs. 4499/-*
1. Water bottles
2. Rain coat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We all will travel together from Bangalore immaterial of the mode of Transport.
4) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be canceled with a full refund.
The surroundings around the Homestay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the amount paid shall be refunded.
3.All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
1. What’s the difference between ‘with transport cost’ ticket and ‘without transport cost’ ticket ?
A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their own transport arrangements, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport cost.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels ?
A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged ?
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be pick up points be in Bengaluru ?
A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming by our own transport arrangements ?
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for the trip ?
A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these ?
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.