Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
“It’s not the mountain that we conquer but ourselves.”
The second highest peak in Karnataka is ready to be conquered. Are you?
Wondering what we have got to offer?
The land of the Kodava warriors, Coorg is a true window into what the natural blessings of the Western Ghats have to offer! The undulating terrains, wooded slopes and misty valleys have enticed travellers from all walks of life for many years. The Tadiandamol Trek is an opportunity to explore this very landscape to its fullest. This is one of the most exquisite treks.
We start from our beloved city in the night around 10:30 PM
1. After a night filled with ice breaker sessions and a much needed sleep, we reach the home stay at dawn.
2. After an overnight journey, we might be a little slacked, so it’s important to freshen up and have breakfast.
3. Once we shrug off the slackness, we move onto our first activity of the trip – A trek to Tadiandamol peak.
4. Did we mention that we are going to have lunch on the second highest peak of Karnataka? If not, that’s going to be next on the list – Have packed lunch at the peak.
5. A total of 12 km trek to one of the highest peaks and back.
6. After the trek visit Chelavara falls.(if time permits)
7. Ready for some activities?
Row a boat like a Viking or target shooting.(if weather permits)
8. Once you notice that the sun has sunk on the west, gather near the campfire to share tales of you and your companions, showcase some of your dance moves and let go of the Arijit Singh within you. We will however require the rain gods’ permission for this. 😉
9. You must be hungry? Aren’t you? Dig into some local delicacies to enjoy Coorg flavour.
10. End the day with Overnight stay.
1. We need to freshen you guys up, so we’ll offer you people some tea, prepared freshly from the plantations of Kodagu.
Once we are ready, we will go for a estate walk around the homestay
2. Tea is not enough to keep your stomachs from growling, is it? Breakfast is next.
3.Leave from the homestay and proceed to the famous Buddhist monastery.
4. Fun filled day you said? Lip smacking Lunch(self sponsored) is next.
5. After lunch we start our Return journey to the Bengaluru city , have dinner(self sponsored) enroute and reach at night.
Early Bird offer without transportation cost: Rs.2599/-*
Early Bird offer with transportation cost: Rs. 3999/-*
Normal Price without transportation cost: Rs. 3099/-*
Normal Price with transportation cost: Rs. 4499/-*
1. Water bottles
2. Rain coat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair of clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at the mentioned time.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the event amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the event amount paid shall be refunded.
3. All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
1. What’s the difference between ‘with transport cost’ ticket and ‘without transport cost’ ticket ?
A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their own transport arrangements, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport cost.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels ?
A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged ?
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be pick up points be in Bengaluru ?
A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming by our own transport arrangements ?
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for the trip ?
A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these ?
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.