Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are happy to talk to you.
Seriously, Don’t be shy!!
Monks on Wheels gonna bring back the reason for excitement with this unusual trek on the beach in Gokarna
Does it even need an introduction?
This sleepy little beach town has the look and the feel of a place unhindered by the whirlwind progress of modern society and technology. This is a place, unaware of the concept of time and routine. Everything in the town lends to the laid-back, rustic air. One gets off the bus, and comes face to face with warm, smiling visages, tanned ripe in the sun – friendly locals and foreign nationals who managed to get similarly drawn into the timeless state of being that is Gokarna.
Sand that shines as bright as the sun and an ancient history that has kept up with the modern world. This isolated town is the haven of peace and serenity. One can completely lose their worries intentions of the city and enjoy the life with the new Outlook here.
Gokarna is the Trekkie and beach bum’s paradise combined into one! The famous Gokarna beach trek is one of the most unique experiences in South India where beaches and greenery meet. There’s plenty of things to do in Gokarna such as exploring the many beaches or temples. Tent camping in Gokarna has a new following with the youth who want a true nature outing with no him drum of the city. As one of the premier holiday destinations near Bangalore, a lot of travellers simply take a Bangalore to Gokarna road trip and have a great time even on a smaller budget. This destination is not very expensive what is extremely rich in experiences that you will gain.
Departure from Bangalore
10:30 PM (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
Departure from Bangalore at around 10:30 PM. (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
1) Have Breakfast and Leave for Trek across 5 Beaches
2) Have Lunch ( Self-sponsored )
3) Finish trek and relax at the beach
4) Get Ready to Soak yourself in the Rain Dance
5) Freshen up and Gather for Campfire**.
6) Enjoy the Campfire party and bonfire dinner (Veg & Non Veg) .
7) End it all with staying in tents on the beach
1) Enjoy an early morning Beach walk and play on the beach
2) Have Breakfast.
3) Leave Gokarna and have lunch & Dinner( both self-sponsored) enroute.
4) Return to Bengaluru in the night.
Early Bird offer with transportation cost: Rs. 3999/-*
Normal Price with transportation cost: Rs. 4499/-*
Ask and Get yourself a unique coupon code for special discounts on bulk bookings if the enquiry is for 3 or more
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at the mentioned time.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.