Warning: You are about to read the most exciting section, a signature hand-crafted, Monks On Wheels experience. This is for people who want to join for some true adventure and unique fun.
1) We say bye to Namma Bengaluru at around 10 PM.
(Please have a light dinner. We don’t want you to starve!)
2) Our experienced organizers will keep you engaged with fun ice breaker session, a great way to bond with your fellow travellers.
3) Next up? Good rest required for the adventure in waiting!.
1) Reach the property at Mulki in the morning.
2) Check-in to your dorms and freshen up.
3) Enjoy a healthy dose of fruits and help yourselves with some hot Tea/coffee.
4) Test your manoeuvrability with a thrilling session of kayaking.
5) Return back to the hotel
6) Have a sumptuous brunch.
7) Relax and dip yourself in the soothing backwaters of Mulki
8) Enjoy a mesmerizing evening session of Stand Up Paddle
9) Return back to the hotel
10) Enjoy a healthy dose of fruits and help yourselves with some hot Tea/coffee yet again.
11) Gather around for the campfire (if weather permits)
12) Warm up, indulge in activities, or dance the evening away, hosted by our fun-experts.
13) Dig into a traditional dinner.
14) Sleep like a baby at our overnight stay in comfortable AC dorms with attached bathroom.
1) Wake up to the sounds of nature
2) For those who are keen on learning the basics of surfing can indulge in the workshop held by the surf club (Extra cost).
3) For others who think surfing isn’t part of your bucket list then we will be Kayaking to endeavour around a mystical island that surfaces only during low tides
4) Enjoy an authentic brunch at the hotel.
5) Return back to the rooms; freshen up and check-out at 11am.
6) Start the return journey to Bengaluru
7) En-route we stop at the famous 1000 pillars monument to get to relive the amazing architecture of ancient history.
8) Have a sumptuous lunch (Unlimited on food menu)
9) Start the return journey to Bengaluru. Wait, did you think the fun was over!!?
10) Sing along, dance to good music and play interactive games on the way.
11) Continue our journey back to Bangalore en-route a sumptuous Dinner (Veg & Non Veg).
12) Reach Namma Bengaluru in the night (around 11 pm) with memories of a lifetime!
i) Kayaking Duration – 2-2.5 Hours
ii) Stand up paddle duration – 2-2.5 Hours
iii) All activities to be done with proper gears and under expert supervision.
iii) Homely accommodation in comfortable AC dorms on 3-4 sharing basis with attached bathroom.
vi) There will be no refund for unused services.
We are sure you must be excited but hold on, are you wondering what the package includes?
Answer – we’ve got everything you need covered for your 2 day vacation.
1. All delicious meals: – 2 servings of healthy fruits, 2 Brunch, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
2. AC dorm accommodation on 3-4 sharing with attached bathroom for one night
3. Kayaking (x2).
4. Stand up paddle
5. Instructor charges for Kayaking.
6. Instructor charges for Stand up paddle.
7. Kayaking and Stand up paddle gear/equipment charges.
8. Campfire** and other activities.
9. Visit the 1000 pillars temple which holds some fascinating stories.
10. Non-AC Transport with pushback seats to and fro Bengaluru.
10. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don’t have any).
11. 2 or more members of Monks on Wheels to manage the ride and keep you entertained throughout the event.
12. GST (yes, we are honest like that!)
Personal expenses and other things not mentioned above.
Now that you have decided to join the trip, congrats on the excellent choice! Monks on Wheels assures you a real experience in nature, distinctive value and finest quality in service.
Early Bird Offer price per person with transportation charges at just Rs. 5969/- (No Hidden Charges)
Note: Early bird offer is valid for few slots only and might change without prior notice.
Actual price per person with transportation charges at just Rs. 6969/- (No Hidden Charges)
1) You have the option to make your own transportation arrangements (car/bike/public transport) to join the event for which per person price: Rs. 4569/- (No hidden charges)
2) Partial payment of Rs. 3300/- can be made to book your slot. Remaining amount to be paid online/cash on the day of the trip
3) Monks on Wheels trek leads will have radio communication device as a part of safety measure
4) Comfortable accommodation will be in AC dorms 3-4 sharing basis with attached bathrooms.
5) A Whatsapp group will be created 2-3 days before the event where all the necessary information like things to carry, pick up points, time etc will be provided
6) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund
7) In an extremely rare scenario, due to unforeseen incidents like natural calamities, road blocks etc. or restrictions by the government or forest department, the itinerary might be changed/modified depending on the situation.
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the event amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the event amount paid shall be refunded.
3. All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
4. No refund will be made for any type of cancellation if partial payment is done.