No plans for the weekend? Well we have got something planned for you!Trekking to one of the highest peaks in Karnataka is the experience you need. Monks on Wheels presents to you
Departure from Bangalore – 10 PM
I) Reach Kudremukh and freshen up
II) Have Breakfast and leave for the trek
III) Reach the peak and have lunch
IV) Start the descent and reach base camp by evening
V) Freshen up and get ready for activities.
VI) Gather around the campfire** for fun activities followed by dinner and overnight stay.
I) Visit Somavathi Falls.
II) Return to homestay for breakfast.
III) Start the journey to Bangalore.
IV) Have lunch and dinner (both self-sponsored) enroute.
VI Return to Bengaluru in the night at around 11:30 PM.
**Campfire will depend on the weather conditions.
Trek Distance:- 11 km one way.
Trek Difficulty:- Moderate to difficult
Accommodation will be on sharing basis
Early Bird offer without transport cost Rs.2799/- *
Early Bird offer with transport cost Rs.3999/- *
Actual Price without Transport cost Rs.3099/-*
Actual Price with Transport cost Rs.4499/-*
1. Water bottles
2. Rain coat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair of clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at the mentioned time.
5) Due to unforeseen constraints by the Forest department or weather, the itinerary might be changed.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the event amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the event amount paid shall be refunded.
3.All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
1. What’s the difference between ‘with transport cost’ ticket and ‘without transport cost’ ticket ?
A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their own transport arrangements, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport cost.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels ?
A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged ?
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be pick up points be in Bengaluru ?
A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming by our own transport arrangements ?
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for the trip ?
A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these ?
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.