Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are happy to talk to you.
Seriously, Don’t be shy!!
Pondicherry is a French colonized town located on the East coast ,
also known as French Riviera of the Indian coast. The name
Pondicherry or Puducherry means New Settlement. The town was the French settlement for more than 350 years and the breeze of the
French history is still felt in the streets of Pondicherry. Pondicherry is
located on the East coast of South India and it is just 310km from
Things to do :
Departure from Bangalore
10:30 PM (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
Departure from Bangalore at around 10:30 PM. (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
1) We will reach Pondicherry by in the morning
2) Heritage walk on the French colony.
I. The Heritage Walk starts from french governor Dupleix statue
II. Eglise de notre dame Pondicherry
III. Aayi monument
IV. Alliance francaise de Pondicherry
V. Lycee Francaise
VI. Pondicherry museum
VII. Circle de Pondicherry
VIII. Consulat General de France
IX. Aurobindo ashram
X. and other streets of French town.
3) Lunch (Self-Sponsored)
4) Visit to LIGHT HOUSE OF PONDICHERRY
5) Visit to paradise Beach
6) Some leisure time to play and shop in the Pondicherry
1) French breakfast
2) Visit to Auroville
3) Lunch (Self Sponsored)
4) Start the return Journey to Bengaluru
Early Bird offer without transportation cost: Rs.2599/-*
Early Bird offer with transportation cost: Rs. 4499/-*
Normal Price without transportation cost: Rs. 3099/-*
Normal Price with transportation cost: Rs. 4999/-*
Ask and Get yourself a unique coupon code for special discounts on bulk bookings if the enquiry is for 3 or more.
1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport).
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
4) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride or else they have to reach the location provided by us on their own at the mentioned time.
5) The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
6) We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their own transport arrangements, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport cost.
A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus depending on the group size.
A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
A: These are group events open to all categories of people.