1) We say bye to Namma Bengaluru at around 10 PM.
(Please have a light dinner. We don’t want you to starve!)
2) Our experienced organizers will keep you engaged with fun ice breaker session, a great way to bond with your fellow travellers.
3) Next up? Good rest required for the adventure in waiting!
1) Reach Hotel KSTDC Mayura Talakavery at Bhagamandala.
2) Check-in to your rooms and freshen up.
3) Enjoy Breakfast at KSTDC Mayura Talakavery (Unlimited Food Menu).
4) Take a drive to the base point of Nishani Motte Trek.
5) Start the trek to mighty Nishani Motte peak.
11) Warm up, indulge in activities, or dance the evening away, hosted by our fun-experts.
12) Dig into a traditional dinner which is unlimited! (Veg & Non-veg)
13) Sleep like a baby overnight in twin sharing rooms.
1) Wake up to the sounds of nature to a steaming hot cup of coffee.
2) Take a small drive to the origin of the River Kaveri
3) Enjoy your morning breakfast at the Hotel.
4) freshen up and check out at 10 am.
5) Drive to Abbimatta Falls, to witness the enchanting falls.
7) Have a sumptuous lunch (Veg & Non Veg) at Freeman’s Fast food.
8) Start the return journey to Bengaluru.
9) En-route a sumptuous Dinner (Veg & Non Veg)
10) Reach Namma Bengaluru in the evening (around 11 PM) with memories of a lifetime!
1. All delicious meals: – 2 Breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinner.
2. Premium non AC room accommodation on twin sharing with attached bathroom for one night at KSTDC Hotel Mayura Talacauvery.
3. Local Trek Guide charges
4. Forest & other entry charges
5. Trek to the fascinating Nishani Motte
6. Visit the origin site of the enchanting River Kaveri.
7. Visit to the panaromic Abimatta falls
8. Campfire** with snacks and other activities
9. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don’t have any)
10. Non-AC Transport with ample legroom and pushback seats to and fro Bengaluru
11. 2 or more members of Monks on Wheels to keep you entertained throughout the event
12. GST (yes, we are honest like that!)
Personal expenses and other things not mentioned above.
Now that you have decided to join the trip, congrats on the excellent choice! Monks on Wheels assures you a real experience in nature, distinctive value and finest quality in service.
5) Accommodation in Non AC premium rooms on twin sharing with attached bathrooms.
6) We need a minimum of 9 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund
7) In an extremely rare scenario, due to unforeseen incidents like natural calamities, road blocks etc. or restrictions by the government or forest department, the itinerary might be changed/modified depending on the situation.
COVID-19 Safety & Guidelines:
Before the event:
1) Only register for the event if you don’t have any symptoms of COVID-19 from the past 14 days.
2) Try to avoid crowded places as much as possible once you register for the event.
3) If you develop COVID-19 symptoms after registering for the event, please do not join the event.
4) MW organizers will be checked for temperature and any symptoms of COVID-19 before joining the tour.
During the event:
1) Participants will be checked for their body temperature and pulse rate before the start of the event. Anyone with a fever/flu like symptoms, temperature and pulse rate above/below the average range will not be allowed to join the trip.
2) Meals during the journey will be provided at a good and hygienic restaurant. Participants may carry their own plate/lunch box/spoon for all meals provided during the trip.
3) Participants are expected to sanitize themselves regularly and wear masks at all possible times.
4) Avoid interaction with other groups or people outside of the event group.
5) If a participant develops COVID-19 symptoms during the journey, only the that person will be isolated, taken to a nearest hospital and arrangements for that person to return will be made. No one will be allowed to accompany that person.
6) Valid ID proof to be carried.
The surroundings around the hotel/Homestay/camp will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort but you can definitely trust us to give you the most thrilling experience and the best premium hospitality.